Monday, March 13, 2006

Matt Lee

I'm currently relaxing with the super star guard Matty Lee over a couple of frothies, it's midday, but we couldn't fathom anything better to do on a public holiday.

So on to the Player Profile...

AM - Uniform Number:
ML - 15 (preferred Number 11)

AM - Full Name:
ML - Matthew Phillip Lee (please note double letters in each name)

AM - Date of Birth:
ML - 23 May 1985

AM - Nicknames:
ML - Matty, Yeti or Black Magic

AM - Position:
ML - Guard, but just let me have the oppurtunity to rip the boards down


AM - Signature Move:
ML - Drive starting from the 3 point line, past a keenly placed screen for the reverse lay up... Scoring and drawing the foul (as he picks up the basketball and pretends to dunk on me).

AM - Likes:
ML - Basketball, Squash, Footy, Wrestling, Beer and Hot Girls

AM - Dislikes:
ML - Arrogance, Cats and Ugly Bitches

Just as I'm about to rap up the questionnare Matty suggests "what about a career highlight question".

AM - Career Highlight:
ML - It would have to be the time I won back to back Grand Final MVP awards.
AM - You just wanted to boast.
ML - Yep, it was a proud moment for me, I can't explain it I had the hot hand for both years, and I dedicate my performance to my team mates who did the right thing by continually feeding me the ball.

AM - All the best for the 2006 season, and lets hope we continue our performance in the guard positons.
ML - Cheers, you don't need to worry about my performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home