Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Prior to game 10 against the Celtic Tigers I have managed to get hold of the ever so popular starting centre Rohan. Who has been impressing fans all year with his attack on the ball.

AM - Are we pumped mate for a BIG win:
RH - Always pumped for a 'BIG' game like this mate

AM - Uniform Number:
RH - Number 5

AM - Full Name:
RH - Rohan John Hodson

AM - Date of Birth:
RH - 31 July 1985

AM - Nicknames:
RH - Roh-Boy, Staunch
AM - And my personal favourite 'Crash'

AM - Position:
RH - Centre

AM - Signature Move:
RH - I dunno about Signature Move, but I love crashing the boards and ripping the ball down and putting it straight up for the tough 2!

AM - Likes:
RH - Simple, Winning!

AM - Dislikes:
RH - Those arrogant types who think they are better than the rest of us and Loosing any sport.

AM - Career Highlight:
RH - Calling one of Age's 3 pointers in. Big night for me that was!

AM - Cheers mate. All the best for tonights game, and please don't get fouled off. We only have 5.
RH - I'll do my best little man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home